Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ouch Don't Spray That In My Eyes It Isn't Supposed To Be Sprayed On Eyes Because It Is Bug Spray And It Is Winter Also

I am not alone all the time
I agree
But feeling is more than seeing
Or something smart sounding
Artistic bullshit
Like that
I don't know
I am lonely
And your texts make me feel less lonely
But you aren't here
Or I'm not there
I want to be there
So we won't be lonely
I'll be there for you
You can be there for me
That's all cool shit
And cool shit isn't cold fecal matter
It feels good
And I want to pet your head
Because you like head petting
At least, that's what they say
Okay, no, it's what you say
And I trust you
But right now
I am alone
And tomorrow
I'll be alone
And then I can come home and be alone
Then I'm going to look at laptop quotes
Then I come back home
And be alone
Then I go see the psychiatrist
And tell her about how I feel alone
And want to be with you
And have hurt myself
And think about weird shit
And write terrible stuff like this
Then I'll come back home
And be alone
And talk to you
And go to sleep
And in my sleep
I'll be alone
I'll try not to sleep
So I won't be as alone
And can talk to you
But I don't want you to be tired when you walk into hell again in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment