Tuesday, January 19, 2010

In Response To Responses To Responses To Responses

Dear you know who,
I love you
That rhymed
And I hate rhyming poetry
Let me start this over
Hey!
Too casual
But I don't have to be perfect for you
You love me
But I wish I was perfect for you
Just like you always say
You wish you were perfect for me
But you know you're perfect
I tell you all the time
You're perfect
Let's try being "literary experts" and use a synonym
You are ...
...
Okay, fuck that
I can't think of any synonyms
Right now
But you are perfect
And you are everything I need
You're not ugly
You're beautiful
And cute
I consider them two different things
Not on one level of looks
But on two separate meters
Like temperature and wind speed
Or some crazy shit no one cares about like that
But these meters are pretty important to most
So you are cute and you are beautiful
I said that already
Fuck
Anyway
You don't need to change for me
If you change, I will be sad
But I will always accept you
And I'm already sad
I don't even know what that might come off to you as
But I mean that you shouldn't change for me or anyone
Because you know that nobody is worth anything
Everyone is fucked
We're fucked
But we're fucked different
And we're fucked different than the fucks that are fucked "different"
I hate them
I hate this
But I love you
I want to be in your house
All the time
Not in mine
Mine sucks
Mine's dirty
I haven't taken care of my room since I got depressed
But I don't care what your room looks like
You're in it all the time
That makes it illuminate
With something awesome
Like...
Awesome baby blood
And I want to cook you ramen
When you are sick
And feed it to you
And pet your head
And kiss you
Because I'll kiss you when you're sick
I don't care if you get me sick
I'm sharing it with you
I'd share AIDS with you
But don't get AIDS'
I hear it sucks
Like this situation sucks
The situation
And also
I want to change my pillow into you
Maybe when I go to your house
I'll bring you my pillow
And give it to you
Because it's almost you
It has dried blood stains on it
They are brown
I don't know why they are brown
But they are
And it'll be another gift to you
I don't need anything from you
Just yourself
And your love
And I want to hear you talk
All the time
I don't care about what
Hell, scold me about something
I like listening to words from people like you
Which are only you
Because you're the only you
And the only you is you
Who I love
With love,
Or sincerely,
But sincerely sounds retarded
I love you

1 comment:

  1. Bruh i wish someone would think about me this way

    ReplyDelete