Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Count Backwards From 27 You Just Counted Backwards From 27

Bisexual manatees will continue to be bisexual
Do not try to persuade them otherwise
You'll feel worthless
Trust me
It's that feeling that screams:
"Wake up and get me a soda."
But not necessarily in that order
And 500 social workers
Would continually smile
While talking about cutting
Which is more discomforting
That a math-class-boner
Which can feel good in the right situation
And there never is one
Asian girls I find especially attractive when Asian
But don't blame me for getting close to them
It's not a habit, it's coincidence
Several times
I feel touched and untouched
I want to be touched
And touch you back
So many times
That it becomes untouching that is arousing
Find me something emotionless and grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment