Thursday, January 14, 2010

A page of two-lined things I wrote out of random one night

When masturbation gets old
Life becomes bullshit

Still fucked
Still sad

I am negative
I don't want to be positive

I wish I was strong
Then I could punch everyone

If I was retarded
I could be happy

I'll be a mailman
I won't deliver important letters

I envy the person who
Only worries about the weather

I'm fucking pretentious
Everything needs to be art

Life is boring
Dreams are disappointing

If I had $1,000,000
I'd put it in a closet and forget about it

I just ate a pretzel
It's scratching my throat

The holidays aren't about good will
They're just days

I hate life
Ame I taking it for granted?

Sex is overrated
I need more

I pick at anything until it bleeds
Then I scold myself

All women are whores
All men want to fuck

I like writing
I don't like rules

I can't see
I'm blind

I need academics to be important
I don't want to be important

Bullets probably hurt
I want to get shot someday

No comments:

Post a Comment